20 Top Comedies Streaming Now (That You Need To Watch)June 17, 2021
Popular Comedies Streaming Now
- Instant Family (Hulu) – Rose Byrne and Mark Wahlberg star as a couple who find themselves in over their heads when they foster 3 children.
- Muppets Most Wanted (Netflix) – The Muppets go on a grand world tour, but Kermit the Frog is framed for a jewel-heist masterminded by his doppelganger.
- Knives Out (Amazon Prime) – No one is innocent in this hilarious whodunit about a famous detective investigating the death of a writer whose entire family seems to have motive to kill him.
- Palm Springs (Hulu) – Two wedding guests find themselves stuck in a time loop – and with each other – in this quirky romantic comedy.
- Pokemon Detective Pikachu (HBO Max) – Ryan Reynolds stars as a wise-cracking talking detective version of the beloved yellow Pokemon in this action comedy.
- The Lovebirds (Netflix) – Issa Rae and Kumail Nanjiani play a couple whose failing relationship is revived after they become accidental witnesses to a murder.
- 27 Dresses (Hulu) – Katherine Heigl plays a woman who has been a bridesmaid 27 times and now has to face standing by her sister in her wedding to the man she’s secretly in love with.
- Crazy, Stupid, Love (Netflix) – Ryan Gosling helps Steve Carrell become a ladies man after his wife dumps him.
- Can’t Buy Me Love (HBO Max) – Dr. McDreamy himself, aka Patrick Dempsey, stars as a dorky teen who secretly pays the most popular girl in school a thousand dollars to be his girlfriend for a month.
- My Big Fat Greek Wedding (HBO Max) – A woman struggles to get her large Greek family to accept her fiance, who is definitely not Greek, with hilarious results.
Comedies For Kids Streaming Now
- Happy Feet (HBO Max) – Mumble, the worst singer in the world, is born into a nation of Emperor Penguins who find their soulmate through song. Mumble quickly finds his place in the world by tap dancing to the beat of his own tune.
- The Croods (Netflix) – When the only home they’ve ever known is destroyed, a family of cavemen embark on the trek of a lifetime and discover an exciting new world.
- Scooby-Doo (The Movie) (HBO Max) – After a bitter break-up, the Mystery Inc. team is brought together to investigate strange activity at an island resort.
- Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian (Hulu) – Ben Stiller plays a security guard who has to infiltrate the Smithsonian in this sequel to the popular comedy Night at the Museum.
- Hook (Netflix) – A grown-up Peter Pan (Robin Williams) must return to Neverland after his old enemy, Captain Hook, kidnaps Pan’s children.
- Meet the Parents (Showtime) Greg (Ben Stiller) survives a disastrous weekend at his girlfriend’s childhood home, where he meets her parents for the first time.
- Made of Honor (Starz) For Tom (Patrick Dempsey), life is good…until he realizes he is in love with his recently engaged friend, Hannah (Michelle Monaghan). Tom devises a plan to win Hannah’s heart after she asks him to be her Maid of Honor.
- Legally Blonde (Showtime) Elle Woods is suddenly dumped by her long-term boyfriend. In an effort to win him back, she follows him to Harvard Law School, where she overcomes stereotypes and succeeds as a lawyer.
- The Sandlot (Starz) Follow a young baseball prodigy and his teammates through their summer of unforgettable adventures.
- The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie (Showtime) After King Neptune’s crown is stolen, Spongebob and his best friend Patrick leave Bikini Bottom to find the prized treasure.
Funny Action Movies on Streaming
- Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw (HBO Max) – When a cyber-genetically enhanced villain threatens the future of humanity, Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson and Jason Statham have to stop fighting each other long enough to defeat the bad guy.
- Date Night (Hulu) – Steve Carrell and Tina Fey star as a couple who find their spark rekindled due to a case of mistaken-identity on a night out.
- My Spy (Prime Video) – Dave Bautista plays a hardened CIA operative who finds himself one-upped by a 9-year-old girl.
- Spies in Disguise (Hulu) – Ben Stiller plays a security guard who has to infiltrate the Smithsonian in this sequel to the popular comedy Night at the Museum.
- CHIPS (HBO Max) – Michael Peña and Dax Shepard star as the California Highway Patrol duo Ponch and Jon in this cop comedy based on the classic 70’s TV series.
Broadband internet connection is required to access and receive streaming content. Separate subscriptions required to use streaming services. Visit gowave.com/streaming for information. Amazon and Prime Video are trademarks of amazon.com, inc. or its affiliates. Amazon Prime Video requires a membership to Amazon Prime. © 2020 Hulu. Hulu subscription required. Hulu, the Hulu logo, and other Hulu marks, graphics, logos, scripts, and sounds are trademarks of Hulu, LLC. Customers must subscribe to Netflix and have a Netflix-ready device. Netflix unlimited streaming membership required. HBO MAXTM is only accessible in the U.S. and certain U.S. territories where a high-speed broadband connection is available. HBO MAX is used under license. Use of HBO Max is subject to its own terms and conditions, see hbomax.com/terms-of-use for details. Programming and content subject to change.
*TiVo Stream 4K is included as an add-on promotional offer and valid for 12 months from installation date; thereafter, price increases to $1.49 per month in months 13-24, regular rates apply thereafter. Additional TiVo Stream 4K devices are available for $0.99/month (each) for 12 months, up to 5 devices total per home. Price for additional TiVo Stream 4K devices increases to $1.49 per month (each) in months 13-24; regular rates apply thereafter.