Our team at Wave is working to bring Mossyrock the best in fiber-to-the-home internet starting winter of this year. We are extending our network to your neighborhood so we can provide you with lightning fast, symmetrical and unlimited internet access. Wave fiber internet service will give you more of what you need — FASTER.
We are working as fast as possible to connect you — watch this space for updates.
What’s different about fiber internet service?
- Symmetrical speeds: download, upload at the same super-fast speed
- All Fiber Network installed directly to your home for more speed and greater reliability
- Speeds including Gig Speed Internet to power all of your connected devices
- Unlimited Data
How does it work?
- Wave will be building fiber directly to your neighborhood. Once we complete the construction, Wave will be able to deliver you lightning fast internet service.
- Here’s what you can expect during installation: Our technicians will bring the fiber from your street to your house. We will then install two small boxes, one outside your house and one inside, to deliver 100% fiber internet connectivity directly to your home for a super-fast and reliable internet connection.
Exclusively from Wave: We’re proud to offer solutions to make your internet even better for the best connected experience
Bring together your movies & shows, live or streaming, on one screen.
Enhanced Whole Home WiFi from Wave works no matter the layout of your home. With the power of true mesh technology, blanket your whole home with fast and secure WiFi.
Fill every room in your home with pulse-pounding sound with Wave’s Wireless Sound System by Sonos.
Dependable home phone service plus unlimited local and domestic long-distance calling to all 50 states, Guam, Puerto Rico, and U.S. Virgin Islands
Try Wave Risk-free
No data caps
30-day money-back guarantee
24/7 U.S. based customer service
Let us know you want to connect with Wave! We will let you know when service is available to your home.
^Observed speeds may vary
* Internet download speeds may vary and are not guaranteed. Observed speeds may vary based on device, connection, and other factors outside of Wave’s control. Gigabit Internet offers speeds up to 940 Mbps. Certain equipment may be required to receive Gigabit speeds. Internet speeds of up to a Gig may vary due to conditions outside of network control, including customer location and equipment. Minimum computer system requirements apply. Speed is not guaranteed and is affected by user’s computer, sites accessed and number of devices connected. Internet modem required.
**After 2 TB of usage, Wave may slow data speeds for network management. Minimum computer system requirements apply.
Broadband internet connection is required for TiVo Stream 4K devices and is required to access and receive streaming content. 100 Mbps Internet or higher is required. Availability of streaming content from third-party sources is subject to change and certain third-party fees may apply. Streaming membership is required for these services (and sold separately). Streaming apps may not be available in all regions. TiVo, the TiVo logo, the TiVo silhouette logo and TiVo Stream 4K are trademarks of TiVo Brands LLC. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. © Sonos Inc. Santa Barbara, CA. All rights reserved. All other names, logos, images and service marks are property of their respective owners. For more info visit gowave.com or call. All names, logos, images and service marks are property of their respective owners. Money-Back Guarantee good for new product/services only and credited on a pro-rated basis up to the first 30 days. Serviceable areas only. Prices subject to change. Not valid with other offers. Certain restrictions and additional fees may apply. Call for complete details. WASHINGTON RESIDENTS: The base rates listed are subject to a 2% Regulatory Recovery Fee, which added together determines the total price. ©2021 Wave Division Holdings, LLC.