Get Unlimited Phone
Everything you want in reliable home phone service plus more, including:
- Unlimited local and domestic long-distance calling to all 50 states, Guam, Puerto Rico, and U.S. Virgin Islands
- International calling to Canada
- All of our popular calling features
- Included Wave Cloud Phone app – wifi calling from anywhere
All this for just $10/month* when you combine Wave Home Phone service with our high speed internet service.
Plus FREE Cloud Phone
Add the FREE Wave Cloud Phone app to make and receive calls with your home phone number on a smart phone or tablet anywhere in the world you are connected to the internet.
4 great reasons to download Wave Cloud Phone :
- Never miss a call. Calls to your home phone number ring simultaneously on connected devices.
- WiFi calling. Make/receive calls with your home number anywhere you have a WiFi connection.
- Shared family number. One number can reach family members at home or away. Calls can easily be transferred to other connected devices.
- It’s free!
* Offers available on residential services listed and to new Wave customers only. Offer expires 3/31/2019. Equipment, Universal Service Fund, E911, taxes and other fees apply. Phone battery back up information available here.
Phone offer valid with 12 month Promotional Discount. Unlimited Phone regularly $29.95/month. Multimedia modem required when internet and phone service is combined. Modem with Home Networking Service available for $10/month. Installation is $60.00 and includes up to 4 pre-wired phone outlets. Additional outlet and special wiring fees may apply. Serviceable areas only. Prices subject to change. Not valid with other offers. Certain restrictions and additional fees may apply. Call for complete details. Currently, Wave will provide an 8-hour internal back-up battery for Wave-supplied telephone equipment at no charge upon request from the customer. A 24-hour back-up battery is also available for purchase from Wave. Wave supplied batteries are rated to provide 8 – 12 or  hour of standby time when new, respectively. WASHINGTON RESIDENTS: The base rates listed are subject to a 2% Regulatory Recovery Fee, which added together determines the total price.