What is Smart Home?
Smart Home is interactive video, security and home automation.
You’ll get proactive alerts so you’ll know what’s happening at home and can stay connected with loved ones.
And you can control your Smart Home with your smartphone, on the web, Apple Watch, Alexa, Google Home and more.
Smart Home security and automation is now available to customers in Rocklin, Roseville, Loomis, Auburn, Folsom and surrounding areas.
Customize your Smart Home
Design your Smart Home your way with additional devices. Connect your security, lights, locks, thermostats, video and more for seamless automation and control.
Choose a Wave Smart Home plan below to see what's included.
Your home, smarter
- Control your home online from a single app on your smartphone, tablet, or laptop
- Set notifications to receive alerts when activity happens at home
- Feel secure with 24/7 professional monitoring
- Arm or disarm your system with a quick tap on your phone
- Customize your system by adding more monitoring and automation devices
See what’s happening at your home with a secure video camera from Wave.
- Choose an indoor, outdoor, or doorbell camera
- Receive notifications from activity or doorbell with Wave Smart Home app
- View live footage anytime from app or online
- Storage of 1,000 clips included
Get full home protection and convenience from Wave. Includes professional monitoring and automation features.
- 24/7 professional monitoring to dispatch emergency services if needed
- Real-time notifications and remote monitoring with Wave Smart Home app
- Easy to use touchscreen panel, (1) secure motion sensor and (3) door/window sensors
- Worry-free cellular and WiFi network, with battery backup included
- Customize your home system for optimal convenience and control
Why Choose Smart Security from Wave?
Best-in-class gear comes standard with all packages
- Access your home though your smart phone and desktop
- Available for your iOS or Android smartphone
- Works with Apple Watch, Amazon Alexa, Google Home and more
- Same stringent encryption standards used by financial institutions
- Encrypted to ensure a secure connection to your touchscreen panel. All signals sent to your panel from your sensors are protected and private.
- 7” HD touchscreen panel
- Intuitive, easy-to-use interface
- Crash and smash technology so an alarm goes off, even if the panel is damaged.
- Included camera to provide visual verification to reduce false alarms.
- Comes standard in every Wave Smart Home package
Smart Home Add-ons
There are so many ways to manage and automate your home. Check out the smart devices below – all are available to add to your Wave Smart Home system as a one-time purchase and can be installed by our technicians.
Configured to avoid false alarms from pets under 40 pounds.
Encrypted sensors notify you instantly when doors or windows are opened. Set your own intelligent rules to be notified for activity in specific areas, times of day, etc.
Extended Range Door/Window sensor
Encrypted sensors with more range to cover greater distances if needed. Thin profile.
Detects the presence of water and notifies you about potential flooding before extensive damage occurs. Ideal for base of water heaters, laundry rooms, and basements.
Detection of CO will send you a notification and trigger an alarm, even if your system is not armed.
Detection of smoke will send you a notification and trigger an alarm, even if your system is not armed.
Glass break sensor
Triggered by the pitch and frequency of breaking glass, they are effective within 25′ of windows.
Detects severe (>100 F or <40 F) temperatures. Ideal for monitoring temperature. Ideal for monitoring temperature condition for infants, the elderly, and pets.
Long-lasting, dimmable LED light bulb that can be controlled remotely or with automation rules.
Smart plug outlet
Remotely control any device connected to the smart plug outlet.
Energy meter smart plug
Works like a standard smart plug, with the added bonus of being able to see how much energy is being used, both on the device and in the Wave Smart Home app.
Additional siren to ensure your alarm is heard in all areas. Includes strobing LED lights and also serves as a Z-Wave repeater.
Helps support Z-wave automation signaling in your home. May be necessary for larger homes or where devices are far from one another.
Call or visit your local Wave store to sign up for Smart Home.
Contact me when Smart Home is available
Sign up to be alerted as soon as Smart Home is available in your California neighborhood.
* Serviceable areas in California only. A 12 month agreement is required for Smart Security. Early termination fee applies if Smart Security services are cancelled during the agreement term. Requires subscription to compatible Wave high-speed internet service. Equipment provided during term of service only. Additional equipment not included with offer. Smart Video Installation is $60.00 and includes set-up for up to 4 cameras. Smart Security installation is $99. Other taxes, fees, and other applicable charges may apply and are subject to change during and after promotional period. Wave Smart Home services provided by Wave Monitoring, LLC, ACO License #7707.