Wave's New Billing System is Now Available
We’ve Upgraded Our Billing System!
Our new billing system is now available and ready to provide you with new features when accessing your account. Learn all about your new bill below.
1. MAKE YOUR PAYMENT ONLINE.
Your new MyWave Account is now available. Log in here.
You can now pay your Wave bill right from your computer by accessing your new MyWave Account.
If you don’t have a MyWave account yet, click here to register. You will need your account number and PIN number which can be found at the top of your bill. If you do not have a copy of your paper bill, a previous Wave email should have your account number for reference. We will use this information along with your preferred email address on file to verify who you are so that we can send you the security PIN which allows you to complete your MyWave registration. Once registered, you’ll be able to make one-time payments or set up automatic monthly payments directly from the checking account of your choice.
Note: A payment processing fee applies to one-time payments.
2. MAKE YOUR PAYMENT THROUGH OUR AUTOMATED PHONE SYSTEM.
We accept one-time credit/debit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express) payments via our automated phone system at 1-866-WAVE123 or via a Customer Service Professional. Note: Convenience Fees apply.
3. MAKE YOUR PAYMENT BY MAIL.
You can pay your Wave bill in the traditional fashion – through the U.S. mail. Wave will send you a paper bill in the mail each month. Once you receive the bill, simply return the enclosed bill stub to Wave along with your payment in the form of a check or money order.
4. MAKE YOUR PAYMENT IN PERSON.
You can make your payment in person using one of Wave many convenient payment locations. Look up a payment location nearest you. Don’t forget to review that location’s business hours. Stop by the location nearest you and leave your payment with a customer service representative. Our payment locations accept cash, checks, money orders or credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express).
How Do I Pay My Bill Online?+
Create a MyWave account for free online access to your Wave account. Be sure to have your account name, number and security password ready to sign up. Once logged on you can view and pay your bill online. Wave accepts payments online using credit or debit cards with the VISA, MasterCard, Discover or American Express logo and by direct debit from a bank checking account.
Did my account number change?+
Yes, you now have a 13-digit account number. Please update any electronic payment information to reflect this change.
I haven’t received my monthly statement yet, where is it?+
With the new billing platform, your statement mail date has shifted by approximately 10 days, so you will now receive your bill later in the month.
Do I need to re-register for a TV Everywhere Account?+
Yes. Please go to wtve.net to register for your account:
- Under “Welcome to watchTVeverywhere”, select Wave from the “Select Your TV Provider” drop-down menu.
- Once you get to the “Welcome to watchTVeverywhere”, you will see a screen to “Log In” or “Register. You’ll need to click on “Register”.
- You will need your new 13-digit account number to complete registration. Again, this can be found on your new Wave bill.
Do I need to re-register for bandwidth alerts?+
Yes, if you were previously signed up to receive usage alerts for data service, you will need to sign up again in your MyWave portal.
What Charges Will Appear on My Very First Wave Bill?+
There are a number of factors that impact the amount of your first Wave statement, not the least of which is the type and number of services you’ve purchased. Here are several factors to keep in mind when reviewing your first Wave statement.
- Based on what day of the month you signed up, Wave will bill you a prorated portion of your regular monthly service charges for the current month. This applies to Cable TV, Internet, and Phone services.
- All standard taxes and fees appropriate for your state and local region will be included for the current month.
- In keeping with industry standards, Wave bills one month in advance including estimated taxes and fees for Internet services. So, in addition to the prorated portion of the first month’s service changes, you will also be charged the entire amount of the following month’s regular monthly service charges, taxes and fees. This is typically the reason why your first statement will be larger than succeeding statements, at least where Cable TV and Internet services are concerned. (See item “d” below regarding phone services.)
- Phone services, in some part are based on variable usage, and therefore not billed a month in advance. So, while you will see a prorated charge for the first month’s service, you will not see an advance charge for the next month’s service, as is the case with Cable TV and Internet services. This, together with your prorated charge for your first month of service makes your phone charges appear less than is typical.
- Installation fees, if any, are typically included in your first statement following the technician’s installation visit.
- If you are upgrading to different a service bundle, expect to see either prorated and/or advance service charges appear on your statement for the new services. Likewise, if you are downgrading, expect to see your next statement reflect prorated service changes based on the date you stopped the service.
What Taxes And Fee's Does Wave Add To My Bill?+
Taxes and fees charged to customers vary based on the services you are purchasing the state or local region in which you live. The Network Access and Maintenance Fee helps defray costs associated with building and maintaining a fiber rich broadband network, as well as the costs of expanding network capacity to support the continued increase in customers’ average broadband consumption. In addition, you may also be charged data transfer fees if you exceed the included data transfer amount within the calendar month. Click here to see our full Data Transfer Usage policy.
When Is Payment Due For My Wave Bill?+
To avoid the possibility of incurring late fees, Wave recommends paying your bill immediately upon receiving your monthly statement. Your due date is listed on your monthly statement, on each page in the upper right hand corner.
Will I be Charged a Late Fee if I Do Not Pay My Wave Bill On Time?+
Wave encourages customers to make timely payments to avoid late fees and possible service interruption. Wave reserves the right to charge late fees when payments are not made on time. If you are charged a late fee, you will be notified through a printed message on your bill.
My Payment Is Late and I Received a Disconnect Warning. How Can I Avoid Having my Services Turned Off?+
Call 1-866-WAVE-123 and select the option for making payment arrangements. This will put you in touch with a customer service representative who will help you settle your account.
My Services Have Been Disconnected Due To Late Or Non-Payment. How Can I Have My Services Reconnected and Is There a Reconnection Fee?+
Call 1-866-WAVE-123 and select the option for making payment arrangements. This will put you in touch with a customer service representative who will help you settle your account. And yes, you will have to pay a reconnect fee for each Wave service (Internet, Phone, Cable TV) that has been shut off due to late payment and reconnected. If you have any past due balance, it must be paid in full before Wave can restore your service.
Can I View My Bill Online Instead of (or in addition to) Receiving a Paper Bill?+
Yes! Create a MyWave account for free online access to your Wave account. Be sure to have your account name, number and security password ready to sign up. Once logged on you can choose the billing method that’s right for you, look for Paperless Billing.
How Do I View My Bill History Online?+
Once you’ve registered for a MyWave account and logged on to the system, visit the Account Summary page. Then click on the “View Previous Statements” button below the current statement. You will be presented with a list of past statements. Click on the statement you want to view. Wave will keep up to 12 months of statements online. We recommend that you copy the PDF files to your hard drive for safe keeping.
Note: You will need Adobe Acrobat installed on your computer in order to view your bills, which are displayed as PDF documents in your web browser. (Many web browsers/computers come with Adobe Acrobat already included, if yours does not, download Adobe Acrobat now).
Can I Pay A Bill For Someone Else?+
Yes. To pay a Wave bill for a friend or family member, call 1-866-WAVE-123 and one of our helpful representatives can help you make a payment. You will need to have the account number handy for the bill you are paying. Currently, you cannot pay a bill for someone else online. This option is only available through calling our Care Center.
Can I Pre-Pay for a Whole Year?+
Wave does not currently accept pre-payments for services.
Can I Receive My Wave Bill in Spanish Or a Language Other Than English?+
Wave does not currently offer bills in other languages.
If I Sign Up for Wave Bundled Phone and Internet Service, Will The Charges For Both Services Appear On One Bill?+
All phone and Internet services are available on one bill from Wave. If you have been receiving separate bills and wish to receive one bill, then call Customer Service at 1-866-WAVE123
How Do I Disconnect My Wave Service(s)?+
We’re sorry to hear that you want to downgrade or cancel your service. Please contact us at 1-866-WAVE123 so we may assist you.
Do I Have to Pay a Deposit For My Cable TV Converter Box, and if so, How Do I Get My Deposit Back?+
Wave does not collect a deposit for cable TV converter boxes.
Where can I mail my payment?+
Please mail all payments to the following address:
PO Box 31001-2714
Pasadena, CA 91110-2714
Or you can pay online with your MyWave account. Click here to register today!