Please promptly return Wave’s equipment on the day of or prior to the scheduled disconnect work order. If you do not return Wave’s equipment in a timely manner, charges may result to cover the cost associated with replacing the unreturned equipment.
Wave equipment is defined as:
- Converter Boxes – including Universal Converters, TiVo Streaming DVRs, TiVo Minis, HD/DVR Converter Box, HD Converter Box, and Digital Converter Box.
- Cable Cards
- Cable Modems – including Modem, WiFi Router, Modem & WiFi Router, 1 Gig Modem, and Enhanced Whole Home Wifi
- Sonos Beam and Sonos Play One speakers. (Please note, Sonos equipment must be picked up by one of our technicians.)
Wave equipment can be returned by:
- Visiting a Local Wave Office in your area – please call 1-866-928-3123 before visiting to ensure your equipment can be received at that location.
- Shipping the equipment back to Wave – Wave will provide you with a prepaid FedEx shipping label. Please see instructions below.
Using Prepaid FedEx Shipping Labels
Wave appreciates your efforts to return our equipment. To make this transaction as convenient as possible, first call us to schedule the disconnect work order (1-866-928-3123). We can provide you with a prepaid FedEx shipping label. You can have it emailed to you and either print at home or print at a local FedEx location. We can also mail you the label. Just let one of our helpful Care reps know your preference.
Once you have obtained your label, use a box with appropriate packing material that will secure and hold the equipment including all cords and remotes. Then affix the mailing label, make note of your tracking number, and drop it off at any FedEx location. It’s that simple!