Add Voicemail to your Unlimited Phone or Regional Phone service for only $5/month!
How to Set Up Your Voicemail+
The first time the voicemail is accessed it must be from your home phone. You will be prompted to create a personalized passcode, record a personal voice signature, and record a personal greeting.
- Dial *9 or your telephone number from your home phone
- Create a new personal passcode of four to twenty digits
- Record a name announcement
- Record a personal greeting or select one of the standard greeting options
- Prompts will allow you to correct any announcements or messages
- To update your greetings in the future, press 3 after logging into your voicemail
Wave Phone Portal+
How to Check Your Voicemail+
Dial *9 or your telephone number and enter your PIN when prompted.
Note: If you have a new voicemail, you will notice a “staggered” dial tone when you pick up the line. This will continue until you have checked your voicemail.
Away From Home:
Dial your telephone number and press the star (*) key during the outgoing greeting, then enter your PIN when prompted.
Check your voicemail, set preferences, and manage features online via the Wave Phone Portal.
Voicemail Navigation and Features+
- To save messages, press 2
- To fast-forward 5 seconds during message playback, press 99
- To rewind 5 seconds during the message playback, press 77
- Press # to keep the current message and skip to the next message
- To delete a message, press 3
- To reply to a message, press 4
- Press 0 for helpful hints
- Each message is time and date stamped
- Messages can be up to 2 minutes in length
- You can store up to 30 messages or 60 minutes worth of messages
- Messages can be saved for up to 30 days.